Internet safety is of upmost important to us.
Through blogging, the students at Y2 have the opportunity to learn about appropriate online behaviours in an authentic and supervised setting.
The following guidelines have been established to ensure the safety of our students when blogging:
Students first names, work, video images and pictures MAY be published on this blog
– Student’s surnames. personal details, addresses, email addresses, phone numbers or specific plans WILL NOT be published on this blog
– Post written by the students will be checked by a teacher or ES staff before publishing
– All comments will need to be approved by the blog administrator before they will be published
– Students are encouraged to comment on other posts, class blogs with adult supervision either at school or at home
– Parents are asked to leave only their first name in comments made on the blog for example use “Jack’s dad rather than Tom Hand – Jack’s dad
– All comments MUST be polite, courteous and positive
Please follow these guidelines at all time when working or commenting in our blog.
Thanks to Pod 3’s Blog for providing these blogging guidelines.